This Saree is woven at Sonepur, Barpali and Baunsri of Western Odisha. The speciality of the Pasapalli or Saptapar Saree is the designs like Chess Board's boxes on the Body or Border. Normally this saree is woven with Silk thread, Cotton thread, Tussar, Mix of Silk & Tussar. Pallu of Some Pasapalli or Saptapar Saree is made with golden colour threads. The Border of the Sarees is made beautifully.
In this Saree, weaver wove flowers, landscapes, geomatical designs and more can be made. In the Pallu, weaver makes Sankha (Shell), Chakra (Wheel), Flowers, Animals, Forest, Hills etc.
Here are the Recommended 16 Pasapalli or Saptapar Saree, Have a look
1. Exquisite Handloom Sambalpuri Cotton Saree, with Blouse Piece
2. Sambalpuri Handloom Cotton Saree in Pasapalli design, with Blouse Piece
3. Traditional Pasa Sambalpuri Handloom Cotton Saree with Blouse Piece
4. Sambalpuri cotton saree with new design
5. Sambalpuri Ikat Cotton Saree
6. Plain designed Sambalpuri Cotton Saree
7. Beautiful Sambalpuri Ikat Cotton Saree with Unique Designs
8. Exclusive Sambalpuri Ikat Cotton Saree Red
9. Sambalpuri Ikat cotton Saree
10. Exclusive Konark Wheel & Elephants designs Sambalpuri Cotton Saree
11. Exquisite Sambalpuri Ikat Handloom Saree
12. Taj design Sambalpuri Ikat cotton Saree
13. Brown Sambalpuri Ikat Cotton Saree
14. Exclusive Brown Sambalpuri Ikat Silk Saree with Blouse Piece
15. Sambalpuri Ikat Silk Saree in Forest Green colour with Blouse Piece
16. Premium Sambalpuri Silk Saree with Blouse Piece
There are lot more Beautiful Sarees in the Store. Browse More https://goo.gl/BZ4VFq
Thanks for your time. See you in my next Blog Post.