Last updated: November 15, 2021
Thank you for shopping at OdiKala.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either the Company; We; Us; or Our in this Agreement) refers to OdiKala.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to OdiKala, accessible from www.odikala.com
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You have the right to cancel Your Order within 7 days of placing it, if you have a valid reason for doing so. If the product is delivered to you and you want to return it, you can do so within 7 days of receiving it.
To exercise Your right to cancel/return, You must provide Us with a clear statement of your decision. You can notify us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 8456982309
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
Valid reasons of returns:
- The item received is in "Damaged / Defective / Broken" condition.
- If the product is defective or damaged
You must notify us within 24 hours of receipt and request that it be returned. If you report a defective product after 24 hours, your return request will be denied.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods, made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that are not returnable due to health or hygiene concerns and were unsealed after delivery. (Goods such as masks, handkerchiefs etc.)
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions.
Only regular-priced Goods are eligible for a refund. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is prohibited by law.
You must bear the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. The courier fee will be refunded to you in the form of an in-store coupon equal to the value of your shipment.
Please send the goods to the following address:
Hemalata Niwas, Aranya Nagar,
Govt. College Road, Sundargarh, Pin-770002,
Odisha, India, Mobile No. 8456982309
We cannot be held liable for goods that are damaged or lost during the return shipment.
Therefore, we recommend using an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund until we have received the Goods or proof of return delivery.
We will reimburse You within 3-5 business days of receiving the returned Goods if your return is approved.
And We will reimburse You using the same method of payment that You used for the Order, with no fees applied.
The order status showing: Delivered, but you have not received it.
Please keep in mind that OdiKala sends product shipping emails with tracking information to your email address automatically. Please check on the progress of your packages.
If the package is marked as delivered but you have not received the product, please notify us within 3 days of the status being marked as delivered.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: (+91) 8456982309