- Handwoven Bomkai Cotton Saree, Exclusively from the weavers of Odisha, made with tie-dye art called 'Ikat'. Saree comes with Blouse Piece.
- The Saree with Black color base with Tequila ,Maroon in the sides. Bomkai designs (Golden yellow color )made on it. The color combination and the designs giving the saree uniqueness.
- The Border with flowers made and a strip traditional design between the flowers.
- The Pallu with Maroon color With Beautiful Traditional Flower on it giving the saree uniqueness.
- Length: 6.13 Meters, Width: 114cm
The actual product looks more beautiful then the pictures, because of the use of Camera Flash and effects. The colors may vary slightly.