OdiKala Sambalpuri Ikat handwoven Cushion cover - Set of Two
This cushion cover is made by traditional hand woven Sambalpuri baandha technique , wherein the tie-dying twist and the weft are tie-dyed before weaving. These technique exhibit an authentic style of craft known as Baandha.
Same Design in Both Front and Back side of Cushion Cover.
- Package Contents: 2 Cushion covers (Cushion filler not included)
- Material: Handwoven Pure Cotton Ikat Fabric
- Color: Black,Maroon and Dim gray
- Pattern: Sambalpuri
- Closing: Concealed Zipper
- Cushion Cover Length: 15.5 inches (39 cm), Width: 15.5 inches (39 cm)
- Wash & Care: Hand Wash with cold Water for first few washes then do machine wash, Do Not Bleach
Disclaimer : Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Slight shrinkage might be there after first wash due to cotton material.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.