- Handwoven Bomkai Cotton Saree, Exclusively from the weavers of Odisha, made with tie-dye art called 'Ikat'. Saree comes with Blouse Piece.
- The Saree with brown colour base and cadel-blue in the sides. Bomkai designs made on it. The colour combination and the designs giving the saree uniqueness.
- The Border with flowers made and and a strip traditional design between the flowers.
- The Pallu with crimson colout and the hills, woods, ponds, animals, homes, trees made on it giving the saree uniqueness.
- Length: 6.04 Meters, Width: 114cm
The actual product looks more beautiful then the pictures, because of the use of Camera Flash and effects. The colours may vary slightly.
Check the making process of Sambalpuri/Bomkai Saree
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.