This impressive handwoven Khandua silk saree is a traditional saree of Nuapatna, Odisha.
- Body in a White colour base With Small Butis & Temple Design Boarder
- Pallu in the Green with traditional designs.
- Length x Width : 5.40 mt x 1.16 mt
- Material: Silk
- Exclusively from the Weavers of Odisha.
- Suggested dry cleaning
- Do not squeeze or wring
- Dry on the clean horizontal surface under the shade
- Store in a clean, dry place away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.
Please Note: - Colours may vary from the actual product, because of the use of Camera Flash and Effects. Real Product is more beautiful and feels good.