- Handwoven Bomkai Cotton Saree, made with tie and dye process called "Ikat". Exclusively from the weavers of Odisha.
- The Saree with Dark Cyan base with Bomkai patterns made on it like flowers and diamond shapes in Light Yellow colour. Saree comes with Blouse Piece.
- The Border with maroon colour. Flowers and other designs made on it.
- The Body with maroon colour base and traditional designs made on it.
- Length: 6.1 Meters, Width: 117cm
The real product looks more beautiful then the pictures. The pictures may vary from the actual product because of the use of Camera lights and effects.
Please check the video