- Customer needs to contact Support if want to cancel the order.
- Orders can be cancelled till the Product is not dispatched.
- Once dispatched, Orders cannot be cancelled.
- The customer can check the status of an Order in the website and initiate cancellation process.
- If the customer cancels any order before order dispatch, then the money would be refunded.
After receiving the product the customer has 7 days to raise return in case,
- Product is received in "Damaged/Defective/Broken" condition
After 7 days, we would not be able to take up the return request.
Please intimate the damaged pieces with proof by attaching pictures by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once validated, we will ask to ship back the product.
We will refund your money/credit your account /replace the defective goods after receiving the original product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. OdiKala will bear the cost of shipping if the product is damaged or defective. The shipping cost would be added along with the refund amount for the valid case.
The order status showing: Delivered, but you have not received it.
Please keep in mind that product shipping emails will be sent to your email address. Keep track of the progress of your packages. If the package is marked as delivered but you have not received the product, please notify us within 3 days of the status being marked as delivered.