This is to inform you that, as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Government of Odisha has ordered the shut down in various parts of the state.
Because of this, there will be a delay in shipping your order if you place your order within this date, i.e. from March 22 to 29.
The Lockdown has been announced in 5 districts & 8 towns. During the lockdown, people can come out only for essential needs & services.
In this time, though, you will still be able to place your orders like the way you do now or were doing before. Shipping may depend on the current ground condition. Order delivery may be affected, which might take a few more days than the normal.
If you have any questions you can comment below. Or contact us directly through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/WhatsApp: 8456982309.
You can take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider
For more information about COVID-19, visit the page Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic